Have you ever been confused on how to go about striping off old paint from a highly delicate material?
Then worry not lad, today you'll be able to get a touch of how you can do away with this problem easily from your old car's coat. This process is known as Soda blasting.
I guess you're shocked right? It's results at times is often mind blowing! To give more clarification it's often a mild abrasive form of regular abrasive blasting.
In this process particles of Sodium is often blasted against a surface. The main reason of this technique is to be able to do away with large amounts of Debris and coats off a surface in order to preserve it's originality.
If you have a knowledge of regular blasting, then you might agree with us that this is the best method to
go about with over delicate surfaces without causing damage to it.
Uses and it's applications.
As I explained to you, Sodium Bicarbonate is our mainly used media.
Any object that may not be reactivate with this salt can be easily used on. The objects mainly include:
Can easily be cleaned using this process. This process has seen great milestone in automotive or cosmetic- car repairs, which often brings about a good sense of delight in old antique cars making them look incredibly good even after years of production.
This technique is also widely used in cities and states to clear off Debris from statues and food processing Machinery.
Advantages of Soda Blasting.
• One of the top most advantages of this method is its high efficiency in decreasing. It allows for the cleaning of highly versatile material which frequently can be used for high food production processing. (Remember it's a salt.)
• This salt does not give about a high abrasive media, as it only does away with old strips of paint or layers of unwanted rust. This only means that the old car paints will easily be removed without a single scratch to your car for a better new coat!
• With this method you can worry less about highly abrasive metals ever suffering from rust during this process. This is because this method does not do away with the protective layer present in the metal as this would expose the metal to high rate of rusting.
• This salt is often non flammable making it a highly safe process. This regular processes often emit high amounts of Sparks that may cause fire accidents if in contact with versatile materials.
• In the limelight, no toxic chemicals are used in the preparation of Sodium Bicarbonate thus making it Eco- friendly.
To get a more scientific approach on how to do away with the old paints, then choose Soda blasting. Then definitely seek for the best. Be at the top of the game and contact us.
Not only do our services do away with the old surfaces but also in the process do we handle your delicate surface with care, leaving you with the best outcome ever!